With school back in session, we thought this would be a great opportunity to teach our audience a lesson about some of Peerless-AV’s products that are best for the classroom. Take a look!
Height Adjustable Flat Panel Cart (SR598ML3E)
Want to make teaching fun and interactive? Our SmartMount® Motorized Height Adjustable Flat Panel Cart lets users add the latest technology into their lessons. Top features include:
- Display height can be adjusted up to 25.6″ (650mm) with the touch of a button.
- Ease in maneuverability with 4″ (102mm) swivel casters, two locking.
- Pre-assembled base and casters provide rigidity, stability, and quick assembly.
- Textured black powder coat finish helps hide fingerprints and dust.
- Display adaptor fits from 200 x 200 to 800 x 600mm mounting patterns.
- Safety limit switch automatically reverses direction and stops when a collision is detected in an upward, downward or lateral force.
- Easy setup and storage with rear shelf providing room for a mini PC and power strip, along with hidden power cord organization.
Large Venue Projector Mount (PJR250)
This projector mount is perfect to support any sized projector in the classroom, so displaying PowerPoints and videos in class is easy as ABC! Top features include:
- Low profile, pre-assembled design.
- Simple Hook-and-Hang™ feature that allows for a quick and easy installation.
- Dedicated adaptor plates that simplify adjustments and achieve the perfect balance when ceiling or flush mounting a projector.
- The plates also eliminate the need to install legs.
- Lockable horizontal adjustment up to 3″ as well as tilt (+15/-5°), roll (±5°), and swivel (360°) adjustment to ensure perfect image alignment.
- Safety cable for assurance when handling and installing large projectors.
- Integrated cable management, allowing the cables to be routed through the projector mount for a clean aesthetic.
Xtreme™ Outdoor Landscape Kiosks
Help new students navigate around campus with an interactive school map on our Xtreme™ Outdoor Landscape Kiosk. Top features include:
- Supports a wide range of aesthetic options, including multiple colors, vinyl wraps, lights, etc. to best match the environment or promote brand strategy.
- Stand-alone kiosk enclosure or fully integrated with screen, media player, etc.
- No filters to buy and replace, and more reliable and quieter than traditional compressor thermal systems.
- Anti-reflective, impact-resistant safety glass protects the screen against damage.
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts brightness to best match the lighting conditions, providing the best picture at all times.
- Up to 70% in electricity savings with the reduction of electricity needed to power thermal management systems within the kiosk.
- IP68 rated making it impossible for moisture or microscopic dust to collect and get inside the display, creating an outdoor display that can operate without fail under the harshest of conditions.
- Pre-assembled to simplify installation of the entire solution.
We hope all students returning back or starting school for the first time have a successful year, hopefully filled with the latest in technology innovations!