October marks National Learning and Development Month, something we strive to do every day at Peerless-AV. As part of our company culture, we consistently encourage professional development for our internal staff as well as the people we do business with, including installers and integrators. In fact, this overarching focus is a large part of the reason we set up our Certified Installer Training Program.
When working with Peerless-AV solutions, it’s crucial for installers to learn and be able to execute the proper implementation techniques. This guarantees that all installations are successful, cost-effective, and safe.
To achieve these results, we have ensured that our Certified Installer Training Program is compliant with standards established for continuing education for systems integrators and installers. Students will receive customized, hands-on sessions to fit their installation needs, and detailed take away resources that can be referred to again and again.
Our award-winning program is broken down by several levels.
- Bronze level training is a beginner course to refresh users on the installation basics.
- Silver level training provides more of the fundamentals of digital signage installations.
- Gold level training explains the benefits of digital signage and different ways it can be used to help boost business results.
- Platinum level training includes information on best practices for wireless and outdoor solutions.
- Diamond level, our highest level of training, focuses on LED displays and video wall installations.
If you’re interested in enrolling in our Certified Installer Training Program, visit our website at https://www.peerless-av.com/pages/certified-installer-training. We’re happy to be part of your learning and development!